Miller Hull

Tacoma Paper & Stationary channels UWT’s urban vibe

Source: Daily Journal of Commerce

11-16-2017 | Media

The last remaining undeveloped warehouse on the University of Washington’s Tacoma campus has found a new purpose: providing classroom, studios, engineering and biomedical sciences. The four-story, 40,000 square-foot Tacoma Paper & Stationery building was built in 1904. It has been home to biscuits and candy, paper and stationery, and an Old Spaghetti Factory.

Now it’s home to biotechnology labs and urban design studios. Its latest transformation connects past to present, and brings new life and purpose to a structure with more to give.

Read the full story at Daily Journal of Commerce